Shape Divider - Style mountains
Shape Divider - Style mountains
Individualized Lifestyle and Weight Management Planning
Nutrition and lifestyle is not one size fits all. Our environment, our sensitivities, our genes, and our gut health all affect how we utilize and digest food. Every piece of the puzzle are evaluated when finding the right approach for your goals.
Often our environment, the foods we consume, and even the products we use wreck havoc on our bodies and create a toxic overload responsible for inflammation and overall poor health. Sustainable and lasting weight loss and wellness centers around detoxification.
Micronutrient Testing & Nutraceutical Supplementation
Standardized blood tests typically only explore select nutrients in the blood stream. We want to look at every nutrient and the levels in the cells not just the blood stream. What supplements are critical to an individuals health and what supplement are just a waste of your money. We provide some of the best manufactures of nutraceutical supplements. We do thorough research on each product and ensures its label lives up to its claim. Most of these supplements are prescription grade and intended to treat disease states and must be obtained through a physician’s office. Some of the brands that we know and trust are:
Functional Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes
Digging deeper into the root cause of your blood sugar imbalance. Chromium deficiency, increased fiber needs, inaccurate carbohydrate intake, poor digestion are all pieces of the diabetes puzzle. Find an individualized approach to maintaining healthy blood sugars and reducing inflammation.
Food Allergies & Sensitivities
We can have sensitivities to the healthiest of foods. If our patients want to lose weight and decrease inflammation the process will be an uphill battle if they are consuming a food they are intolerant to. Identifying underlying food intolerances are critical to any weight management plan. We test for a large variety of foods right here in the facility.
Group Wellness Education
Presentations on the latest nutrition information, debunking fads, holiday prep guides, tips and tricks for successful lifestyle changes, and more.
Nutritional Support for a Patients Esthetic Goals
Our skin truly is our biggest organ and a great indicator of our overall health. Some of the most complex aesthetic goals are often accomplished with nutrition support. Learn what foods accelerate the look of aging and to improve your skins health and appearance with nutrition.
Prenatal, Postpartum & Breastfeeding Nutritional Counseling
Nutrition is critical during childbearing years. An individualized plan that ensures both the mom and baby’s needs are met is critical. Learn what foods are unsafe to eat, what forms of vitamins are best, and how many calories to consume at each trimester and post delivery.
Biomedical Nutrition for Childhood Developmental Disabilities
ADHD, Autism, Learning disabilities, Seizure disorders, PANS/PANDAS. Often a child's symptoms are related to a hidden cause in the body. Addressing food intolerances, bacterial overgrowth, neurotransmitter levels, fatty acid deficiencies, heavy metal toxicity, methylation, and more can make a major positive impact. Looking at the root cause of each and every symptom versus an umbrella label is the start to true healing.
Functional Nutrition Therapy for Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone imbalances are not age related alone. Environment, diet, lifestyle, genetics are all at play. Finding the ideal diet, lifestyle, and supplementation protocol can improve or even resolve hormonal imbalances.
Gut health=Health. The health of the digestive system greatly impacts the health of the whole body. We have trillions of microbes that are responsible for breaking down our food, fighting infections, controlling our metabolism, balancing our brain chemistry and more.
Functional Medicine Testing
We use some of the best functional medicine laboratories to dig deeper and get to the ROOT of your symptoms. These laboratories are world leaders in providing diagnostics for chronic illnesses. We offer state-of-the-art tests with the ultimate goal of providing you the most personalized medicine possible and improving your quality of life.
Great Plains Laboratory
Great Plains Laboratory
- Heavy Metals Urine Test- Heavy metals toxicity caused by increasing levels of pollution and use of chemicals in industry is a growing threat to our health and development of our children. High levels of toxic metals deposited in body tissues and subsequently in the brain, may cause significant developmental and neurological damage.
- MycoTox- Mycotoxins are metabolites produced by fungi like mold. Diseases and symptoms linked to mycotoxin exposure include fever, pneumonia-like symptoms, heart disease, rheumatic disease, asthma, sinusitis, cancer, memory loss, vision loss, chronic fatigue, skin rashes, depression, ADHD, anxiety, and liver damage.
- GI MAP- Comprehensive stool test that offers unmatched insight into your unique microbiome. The GI-MAP evaluates the DNA of the organisms living within the gut using the most advanced technology for results you can rely on.
- Cellular Micronutrient Status- Micronutrient testing measures how micronutrients are actually functioning within your white blood cells. This nutritional assessment provides support for a broad variety of clinical conditions and the prevention of chronic diseases.
- Food Sensitivities- Serolab is a highly regarded specialty laboratory that performs food intolerance testing. Identifying your food intolerances is the easiest and most effective way to controlling inflammation and managing a healthy weight.
- Genetic testing- Takes the guess work out of the equation and gives you your personalized roadmap to health. With a noninvasive cheek swab you can gain insight into your nutrition, fitness, and physiology. This test is AMAZING for children in regards to preventive care.